Live Wedding Painting
CUSTOM CANVAS, ADDED DETAIL, FRAME OPTIONS & GICLEE PRINTS
Premier Stretched Cotton Canvas - Gallery Profile, Splined, 16" x 20"
- Details of the couple
- Pre-event consultation to discuss venue, vision and composition ideas
- 6 Hours of Live Painting or Length of Event
- Light In-Studio Touch Up with Varnish Finish
- Shipped post-event, paper backed, wire backed and ready to hang
Premier Stretched Cotton Canvas - Museum Profile, Splined, 20" x 30"
- Basic Package service
- Eight additional hours of studio development and portrait detail
- Choice of Deluxe two to four inch wood frame moulding and finish
- Digital print-quality photograph of painting
Premier Stretched Cotton Canvas - Museum Profile, Splined, 30 x 40 inch Canvas
- Deluxe service
- Twenty-Four additional hours of studio development and portrait detail
- Studio development completed in oil paints
- Choice of Premier four inch+ wood frame moulding and finish
- 300 5"x7" prints
Custom Packages available. Click here to inquire for your event. All packages start at $3,000
Information regarding additional costs:
As a live wedding painter, it is important to be transparent about any additional costs that may be involved in providing our services. These costs may include things such as travel expenses, materials, and framing or other add-on options.
In order to provide an accurate quote for my services, I will need to consider these additional costs and factor them into the overall price of the package. For example, if the event is located outside of our normal service area, I may need to charge a travel fee to cover the cost of transportation and accommodations. Similarly, if the client requests a larger canvas size or additional features such as framing, there may be additional costs involved.
I am committed to providing high-quality services at a fair and reasonable price, and I will always be upfront about any additional costs that may be involved. Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions you may have about the costs associated with my live wedding painting services.
All prints are made by Berkeley Printing. I go with giclee because it uses high-quality, archival-grade ink and paper to produce images that will last for decades without fading or yellowing. Click this link for more details.